Meredith S. Robson
Meredith Robson has served in a variety of governmental positions for over 27 years. She has served in all levels of government, except County government, and her career has spanned three states.
Ms. Robson has been very active in professional associations throughout her career, including serving on the New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials Executive Committee and as President of the New York State City/County Management Association and in her current role as Northeast Regional Vice President for the International City/County Management Association.
Ms. Robson is an ICMA Credentialed Manager and has a Bachelor of Science from Southern Illinois University and a Master of Public Administration from John Jay College of Criminal Justice. She has participated in numerous professional development programs, including the following leadership training opportunities: Wallkill Valley Community Leadership Alliance, Leadership Greater Waterbury and Pace University Land Use Leadership Alliance Training Program.
|Meredith S. Robson||Village Manager||914-693-1550|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Border Confusion! Are Ardsley Estates, and Ardsley Green in Ardsley? What about Sprain Road, Cross Road, and Ardsley Chase? What’s in Ardsley and what is not?
- Is the Ardsley School District a department of the Village of Ardsley?
- Can one reserve the pavilion or a field at Macy Park through the Village of Ardsley?
- Can the Mayor waive penalties on late tax bills?
- Does Ardsley have a paid Fire Department and a paid ambulance service?