The Village of Ardsley Department of Public Works is responsible for street maintenance, sidewalk maintenance, street lighting, storm sewers, sanitary sewers, tree removal ( from village property) snow removal, sign maintenance, refuse pickup, recycling pickup, organics pickup, maintenance of parks, maintenance of community center, village hall and various other tasks.
The Village has joined with Sustainable Westchester in providing an easy tool for keeping track of all your garbage and recycling information needs. “Recollect” includes garbage and recycling information specific to your property, as well as general information on how to dispose of or recycle a wide variety of items. This information can be accessed online and via your mobile device. It is also downloadable as an app from the Apple App Store and Google Play. Just enter your address below to get started.
- Get YOUR address-specific sanitation and recycling schedule
- Download/Print/Add it to your iCal or Google Calendars
- Get reminders - via text, app notification or email
- Receive alerts about pickup cancellations or other schedule changes
- Find out how to dispose of just about anything: learn what goes where
- Get tips for reducing waste
- Don't see something you were looking for? Suggest to add it!
- Ask questions and report a problem any time of day